The Client Portal, which is used to securely exchange files, will no longer be supported by our vendor as of October 31, 2021. As a result, Burke & Schindler is working on a new solution for our staff and clients to securely send attachments.
Files that you have uploaded to the Client Portal will not be migrated to the new solution, however, the Portal will be accessible until October 31, 2021 for you to access and download your files. If there are important files you wish to keep, we recommend you download these to your computer.
Note: Any file uploaded to the Client Portal by Burke & Schindler will be re-uploaded to the new solution.
If you would like to download files you have uploaded to the Client Portal, follow the steps below.
There are two ways to download files
1. Download All Files
2. Download Some Files
Download All Files
- Go to www.burkecpa.com and click Portal Login
- Log into the portal with your username and password
- In the top right of Client Portal, click the downward arrow
- A new tab or Window will open
- Place a checkmark in top box to select all files or place check mark in box to left for each row
- Click Export selected portal files
- This export process can take time depending on the number of files you have in your Client Portal. When the files are ready for export, you will receive an email notification that your files are ready for download.
- When the files are ready for download, go to the Exported Files Available for Download section.
- Place checkmark in top box or individual row boxes
- Click Download
- Once clicked, you will have the option to save a zip file to your computer.
Download Some Files
- Navigate to the folder of the file you want to download.
- Place a checkmark in each row you want want to download.
- Click Download